alloys out there but only
AL7075 Ergal alloy, the most
performing one, was used for
CNC milled inside our facility
from the starting stock
to the end shape
For this reason it is used on high performance automotive, aerospace and robotics industry
Arm X1 is currently the slimmest arm on the market with an outstanding load capabilities
to other systems
and the unique leverism obtained with
XTune led us to embrace the power
of the springs inside the canisters...
The result is a design that give to you plenty of space
between canisters so no more accidentally stucked clothes, cables and you know.... fingers!
especially when the new setup is dramatically different respect to the previous shot...
problems... like the Arm post system,
thought to be reliable and rigid with
plenty of options available
mating block with a specific attention
to right-handed or left-handed operators
as well as front mount and backmount vest.
to an external stimulus is what is called "Critically damped" one.
The tricky part is this answer is strictly connected to the load
applied and to the "force" of the springs used to counterbalance
that load. So the question is : How can I get that?
The patented design of XTune, let you tune your ArmX1 to answer
exactly as you prefer interacting as a "selective multiplier" of the
force of the springs installed.
From super smooth to very responsive... you have the control!
all over the boom range ensuring an extremely soft operation.
32kg ( 70.4 lbs) with an ultimate
maximum payload of 34kg (74.9 lbs).
The maximum boom range is 728mm (28.5")
DEF STAN 81-41 / STANAG 4280,
ATA300 and IP67 is included to carry safely,
on your next adventure, your brand new Arm X1
springs and XTUNE even with the sleeve installed
- Double section articulated stabilization arm with an ultimate payload of 34kg (74.9lbs) based on an exclusive Patented Design.
- Extremely light and compact: it’s one of the smallest and lightest stabilizer arm in the market (only 45mm / 1.77″of width)
- Exclusive X-Tune system allows the operator to set up Arm X1 to obtain the correct dynamic response for its needs.
- Completely milled from highest quality Ergal 7075 aluminum, shot peened and hard anodized for ultimate strength and lightness (only 4.5kg / 9.92lbs in its heavier configuration).
- Equipped with Patent Pending DynaSpring Technology that dynamically adapt the answer of the springs all over the boom range
- Perfectly compatible with every type of professional stabilizer Vest or Sled on the market.
IN THE BOX
- 1x ArmX1 equipped with DynaSpring
- 1x Standard 5/8″ arm post (click here for additional Arm Posts)
- 4x Blue Springs
- 4x Black Springs
- 1x Hard case
- 1x Allen Key #5 for Spring Preload and XTune
- 1x Allen Key #3 for Arm Post friction tuning
<< NOTE: Promotional price until July 2021 >>